Thursday, October 16, 2014

Confluence

This is what the dictionary tells me

confluence
ˈkɒnflʊəns/
noun

  1. the junction of two rivers, especially rivers of approximately equal width.
    "the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss"
    synonyms:convergencemeetingjunction, joining, confluxwatersmeet;
    "the confluence of the Rhine and the Mosel"
    • an act or process of merging.
      "a major confluence of the world's financial markets"

    • But to me, it describes how I feel - approximately equally but opposite sentiments on some matters, leading me to be unable to sometimes digest properly and work out which should be the one I lean to more....
    Actually, I don't know if there's any possibility of the two emotions merging. They are, in fact, diametrically opposed inclinations. We shall see how things turn out. It is reasonable to assume that God will handle the matter.... 
  2. Thankful! 

No comments: