Monday, December 13, 2010

Antidote to Tension

Someone sent me a poem about "Solution for Tension" but the English was pretty awful. So I edited it.

But that means I can't be sure if the person this was credited to was really the writer. I doubt it because of the standard of English presented. So I am going to remove the name at the end and be honest - I didn't write this - merely edited it!

The moment you are in tension
You lose your attention
Then in total confusion
You will feel irritation
And spoil personal relation
Ultimately you won't get cooperation
And things get full of complication
Your blood pressure might raise caution
And you might have to take medication!

so, instead,

Understand the situation
And try to think of the solution
Many problems can be solved by discussion
And works out better in your profession
Don't take it as my free suggestion
It's really for your prevention
And when you understand my intention
You will never come again to tension

No comments: