Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scary Moment!

The usual car needed to be used so Hubby took another one from the office. Unbeknown to him, this one had circulation and overheating problems. We should have known there was a problem when we discovered many half empty and empty plastic bottles of water in the car!

Anyway, so we started using the car. A lovely reconditioned model of an overseas manufacturer.

Lo and behold as I was driving home one day, it began not only to overheat, but REALLY OVERHEAT. 
What a scary moment it was. I half expected the engine to explode or burst into flames as I drove up the road to my house. I called the house to ask them to open the house gates so I could just glide in if need be.

Needless to say, I had a raise pulse and was praising the Lord as I drew near the house! Glad that Lord kept me safe!

No comments: