Monday, June 17, 2013

So Soon Another Year

How time flies. In a few days we will be celebrating again. Our special event together. Our 31st wedding anniversary. How wonderful to be married to this man. I see the Lord in Him. 

From the start he accepted me as I was. That taught me how wonderful our Saviour is. 

He loved me even as I revealed my ugly flaws. I learned how forgiving our Maker is.

How he encouraged me as I expressed my fears and weaknesses. I discovered how affirming our Master is.

Through my mistakes and failures he was always there. And I tasted the encouragement and motivation of the Holy Spirit.

Through the good times and the bad, making each year better than the last, I am so very blessed. 

Thank YOU Lord.
Photo of flowers taken during Alpha Marriage Course 2011.

No comments: